Cannabinoids, the feel good ingredient in cannabis can also be found in other sources, including foods.
watch This means you can get all of the therapeutic and medicinal qualities and the natural high you get from smoking weed simply through your food.
- http://www.tangotec.com/?sitere=come-funziona-il-trading-ing-direct&40f=a5 Black Pepper – Piper Nigrum, or black pepper contains beta-caryophyllene (BCP), the molecule which give it its strong and rich smell. This molecule functions in much the same way that cannabinoids do. It is known to reduce inflammation and has a therapeutic effect of the body when it is consumed.
- http://www.fishsiestakey.com/fiopre/1653 Cacao – Theobroma cacao is the building block of fine chocolate. Many people say the get a high when they eat chocolate, or that they are ‘addicted’ to it, this could very well be the case. It contains something known as FAAH which breaks down the endocannabinoid called anandamide, giving the body a natural rush of its version of THC, the active ingredient in cannabis.
- Futures trading platform reviews system Black Truffles – (Tuber Melansoporum) Truffles are a delicacy, in more ways than one. One of the most prodigious foods, they also create anandamine in the body, giving you a natural high.
- go Kava – Piper methysticum. This unusual plant is used mainly in medicinal teas, and is popular in the island of Fiji. The root of the plant is boiled to produce a drink which blind to CB1 receptors in the brain. It has been used for years as a method to reduce anxiety and to help combat cravings.
- How To Get Cytotec Prescription in Glendale California Coneflower – Echinacea. This popular health drink is advised for people looking to boost their immune system, as the many health benefits of the drink are widely known. This stimulates the CB2 receptors in the brain which give a feeling of peace and tranquility much the same way that cannabis does.