This super tonic will kill all infections in your body.
If you’re on the quest for natural health, this tonic is the recipe you have been looking for.
Many natural ingredients have potent health benefits, but this tonic is unique in that it contains so many of the best natural ingredients.
Protecting your body from infection just makes good sense, especially this time of year when then colder weather makes you more susceptible to catching infections.
Each of the ingredients in this tonic brings something beneficial and new to the tonic.
Turmeric is known for being probably the best natural anti-inflammatory, it has antibacterial and antifungal properties, is known to help with heart health and even protect against cancer.
Ginger is also a potent anti-inflammatory, it cleanses the gut by aiding digestion, helps regulate your blood sugar and has antibacterial properties.
Garlic is one of the most wonderful ingredients that works well in this tonic, but can be added to most savory dishes. It cleanses the blood, and is absolutely packed with antioxidants making it one of the best ingredients to help protect against infections.
Onions are also super-healthy and definitely earn their place in this tonic. They are anti-inflammatory, low calorie and give your immune system a much needed boost, helping to protect you whole body.
The Horseradish in this mixture gives the whole drink a real boost. Horseradish is antibiotic and beneficial to the immune system and helps protect against cold and flu.
Chilli peppers are another immune system booster, they protect your heart and help clear congestion, clearing your breathing tracts from build up.
Finally, Apple cider vinegar is the last ingredient, this is great for helping protect against coughs and colds, is full of vitamins and nutrients which help the body stay at optimal health.
Master tonic recipe
- 2 tbsp turmeric powder or 2 knuckles of turmeric root
- 24 oz apple cider vinegar (always use organic)
- ¼ cup finely chopped garlic
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 fresh peppers, the hottest you can find (be careful with the cleaning – wear gloves!)
- ¼ cup grated ginger
- 2 tbsp grated horseradish
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl, except for the vinegar. Combine them.
- Transfer this mixture into a Mason jar.
- Now, pour some apple cider vinegar to the mix until it fills up to the top. The best is when ⅔ of the jar consists of dry ingredients. The rest should be vinegar up to the top.
- Close tightly. Then shake well.
- Keep the jar in a cool and dry place for about 2 weeks. Shake well several times a day.
- After 14 days, squeeze well then strain it through a plastic strain. You can put gauze over it to get even better results. Squeeze well to make sure all the juice comes out.
- You can use the rest of the dry mixture when cooking.