This potent natural mixture can heal a multitude of ailments.
http://kokiqq.net/?ruuw=how-to-trade-binary-options-using-candlesticks&887=c4 Castor oil is a great natural ingredient that was used in natural medicine in the past, but has fallen out of popularity in the wake of other modern medicines.
follow site It works wonders on nearly every part of the body you can imagine.
http://www.sme-ae.it/?bioske=binary-option-trading-with-our-money&f9e=7c It is particularly useful for many skin complaints, as it helps wounds to heal and helps improve the general condition of the skin all over.
This combination of castor oil combined with baking soda can be used to heal the following 24 bodily complaints.
- It’s efficient in treating pilonidal cysts
- Castor oil is more powerful than conventional eye drops when it comes to treating cataract
- Apply a thick layer on sprained ankles, and let it work overnight.
- When combined with baking soda it lightens age spots
- Castor oil coatings relieve diarrhea
- It’s efficient in the treatment of hepatitis
- Castor oil soothes swellings and beestings
- It accelerates the healing of cuts, bruises and wounds
- Apply castor oil on your neck area to treat hoarseness and vocal cord issues/nodules
- Pregnant women should massage their stomach in the last two months of their pregnancy to prevent stretch marks
- Rub castor oil onto your eyelids to prevent allergies
- Put a few drops of castor in your ear to treat hearing issues
- Take 5 drops of castor oil every morning to relieve allergy symptoms
- Castor oil coatings treat fungal infections (especially on the feet)
- Use 6-8 drops of castor oil every day for 4 months to treat tinnitus
- Massage your soles with castor oil to remove calcium deposits
- Use a few drops of castor oil every day to “soothe” nicotine and alcohol addiction
- Castor oil coatings can help relieve back pain
- Apply castor oil on your warts to remove them
- Castor oil coatings will help you stop snoring
- When applied on the stomach, castor oil coatings treat hyperactivity
- Combine castor oil and baking soda to alleviate symptoms of skin cancer
- Rub castor oil on your moles to help get rid of them
- Massage your scalp with castor oil before your shower to boost hair growth
http://feveda.com.ve/mefistofel/2295 On the area that you wish to treat, first clean with a baking soda and water mixture by gently rubbing with cotton wool.
Next apply the castor oil liberally making sure you rub in into the skin properly.
cost of zyrtec at costco Cover with foil and place a hot compress or hot water bottle into the area and let the castor oil work its magic.